About Me

My photo
I am a passionate lady, who enjoys learning and being creative. My website, www.Eternal-Images.org.uk

Wednesday 16 March 2011

I went for a walk and found a ... -EON-

The weekend passed and I spent the day with a lovely lady called -EON- (or Tiffany if you prefer)
 Ok, so we went for a walk on the moor, it was a gery day not especially warm, and the sun was not trying very hard to change things... A pretty inhospitable place really, but we went none the less... (it's not that bad really, I am kidding)
Tiffany brought tonnes of stuff for us to shoot her in, but actually we went with about, almost ... none of it opting for other things instead, and well she looked great.

You know, Tiffany was a real pleasure to work with and we got some lovely images from the day, so thank you to her, and I hope to get up there again, it's a great location!


I am sure there will be more to come soon...


Now we didn't end the day there though... and we went back into the studio and shot some images for a little digital art... Hope you like them...




No comments:

Post a Comment