About Me

My photo
I am a passionate lady, who enjoys learning and being creative. My website, www.Eternal-Images.org.uk

Friday 18 March 2011

Macro, Bokeh and other such pretties...

OK, so photography has become not only a passion of mine but now a little bit of an obsession... (that's a good thing right...lol)

I am still very much finding my feet, and learning all the time so much so, that I only just found out that I love Macro Photography (even with its difficulties) and now understand Bokeh, in fact I have a lovely shot I took last summer before I knew what it was...

"Rainbow"

This Image was taken last year in the garden, the sun was shining through the trees and the morning dew just caught the light on the edge of a clematis leaf, and resulted in this stunning little rainbow.

Always learning is great fun, (although I am struggling with the OU course though...)

1 comment:

  1. Great to know the -- in depth from this blog.This will really help for my forward steps to be taken.
    coloration photo

    ReplyDelete